Summers are great in Spokane...but winters can be just as enjoyable! Ward off the need to hibernate with these date ideas perfect for our short, chilly INW days!
Cold Weather Date Ideas - Spokane & Surrounding Areas
- Garland Date: Dinner at Ferguson’s, dessert at Mary Lou’s Milk Bottle, drinks at Beerocracy (bring the pup!) and a movie at the Garland Theater or improv at the Blue Door!
- Coeur d'Alene Date: Hike Tubbs Hill (bring snow shoes or yaktrax for snowy days), get drinks at Crickets (have you heard of the Royal Flush or had an oyster in your beer?) and finish with Gooey’s at Dockside (you earned it with the hike).
- Find a fun craft on Pinterest and see who wins or fails at it while binging on 90s sitcom at home (Dawson's Creek, Seinfeld, Friends...).
- Get a seasonal latte from Starbucks then visit Greenwood Cemetary and hike the 1000 steps in the dark. Good luck!
- Northern Quest Date: Have a mini vacation! Get a room and explore all the resort has to offer - the casino, the restaurants, catch a concert or get a couples massage in the spa.
- Give blood together at the Inland NW Blood Center! No better way to bond than by doing good for others!
- Downtown Date: Pick five restaurants within walking distance of each other – have an appetizer at one, salad at another, soup at the next, entrée at the next and dessert at the last!
- Go see a show at the Bing Crosby Theater and appetizers at Sapphire Lounge. Or make a night of it and get a room at Hotel Ruby!
- Go to a Spokane Chief's Game and go to David’s Pizza for some hand-tossed deliciousness!
- Have breakfast at the Skyway Cafe and watch the airplanes then take a walk on the centennial Trail.
- Tickle your tastebuds and support the bees with mead, kombucha and honey tastings at the Hierophant Medery tasting room! Plus purchase Kombucha and support the animals at Higher Ground Animal Sanctuary, as proceeds benefit this non-profit rescue.
- Make a blanket fort, each choose a movie, grab a bunch of junk food and enjoy a night of doing absolutely nothing but enjoying each other's company.