With schools closed due to the pandemic, the Boys and Girls Clubs of the Valley quickly opened 10 clubs from 7am until 6pm daily to give essential workers a safe place to safe place to bring their kids.
As businesses started to reopen, and workers returned to work, without the support of schools the Boys and Girls Clubs opened up to 20 locations for students and families who needed them.
To date they have served more than 55,000 meals and 35,000 snacks, and provided families with donated meals and produce to take home. And now, with delayed school openings, the clubs have staffed up with Youth Development Professionals for distance learning help to the students.
Expanding the club’s meal program, providing breakfast, lunch and snacks daily, extended hours and now distanced learning services has put more financial pressure on them to continue to support the kids and families.
• $20 - Sponsor Meals For 4 Kids
• $30 - Sponsor 1 Child’s Club Membership For A Year
• $50 - School Supplies & Back Pack For 1 Elementary School Student
• $60 - Gives One Month Of Program Dues For 1 Youth
• $100 - Sponsor 1 Kid To Play Sports All Year
• $150 - Covers Financial Aid For One Family For One Month
For thousands of Valley kids, their Boys & Girls Club is the safe refuge where they can learn, play, grow, and learn to be a strong, resilient adult. Please help ensure quality services and life-changing programs for kids in need by giving your gift today.