What makes a state happy? Well, that may be different things for different people, but a new report claims to have figured it out, and named the happiest state in the nation.
- WalletHub has just come out with their list of the Happiest States in the U.S.
- They looked at the 50 states across 30 key metrics in areas of emotional and physical well-being, work environment and community and environment.
- Factors include depression rates, income growth, physical health, sleep rates, and more.
- Topping the list this year is Hawaii, which scores a 66.31 out of 100, landing on top for emotional and physical well-being, and in the Top 10 for community and environment.
- Utah, fourth overall, is number one for both work environment and community and environment.
Top Ten Happiest States In The U.S.
(click here for the complete list)
- New Jersey
- And if the research named a happiest state, there has to be a state that falls at the bottom of the list, and that is West Virginia, which scored a 33.83, coming in last for emotional and physical well-being, and in the bottom three for work environment.