Trader Joe’s has some new pumpkin products for their fall lineup that most fans of the chain will be happy to see in the aisles. Here is a listing of six new ones for you to consider and some of them are featured on Instagram at Trader Joe's List.
- Pumpkin Greek Nonfat Yogurt – milk, pumpkin puree and 12 grams of protein for every carton for a healthy snack, breakfast or menu additive.
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread – made from cream, brown sugar, cinnamon and pumpkin.
- Harvest Herbal Tea Blend – chamomile tea with ginger, hibiscus, cinnamon, chicory and orange peel. There’s no real pumpkin but the spices duplicate a pumpkin flavor.
- This Pumpkin Walks Into A Bar – a snack bar that is part of Trader Joe’s rotational fruit-flavored bars based on each season.
- Organic Pumpkin Spice Granola Bark – a gluten-free bark with a base of pumpkin puree, pumpkin seeds on top and almonds, dark chocolate, oats, quinoa, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
- Pecan Pumpkin Oatmeal – instant oatmeal that features whole-grain rolled oats, pecans and pumpkin with 4 grams of protein and 3 grams of fiber.