Starbucks has announced the new spring 2022 menu – and it includes some new beverages as well as some Starbucks packaged coffees. There are also Starbucks Rewards member special deals. Here’s a look:
- Iced Toasted Vanilla Oatmilk Shaken Espresso: Starbucks blonde espresso with caramelized vanilla shaken together with ice and topped with oat milk.
- Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso: Made with Blonde Espresso, Brown Sugar Syrup, and oat milk.
- BAYA energy drinks: Starbucks has its own line of energy drinks. Raspberry Lime and Mango Guava flavors are dropping this month.
- Blends: Whole Bean Anniversary Blend, Odyssey Blend, Starbucks Reserve Whole Bean Coffee, Starbucks Honey & Madagascar Vanilla, and Starbucks Spring Day Blend
- Starbucks Reserve Brazil Fazenda Catanduva and Starbucks Reserve Papua New Guinea Moanti Whole Bean Coffees– new 100% whole bean arabica responsibly sourced coffees roasted daily at the Starbucks Reserve Roasteries. Both are made to celebrate innovative approaches from female coffee farmers. The Brazilian coffee has flavors of graham cracker, hazelnut and chocolate fudge and the one from New Guinea feaures notes of thyme and cocoa nibs.
And if you’re looking to pickup one of these on the way to the airport, there's a new way to order your Starbucks. Instead of waiting in long lines after check-in and security, you can use the mobile app. The new option is available at 70 U.S. airports and you just need to click “order” on the Starbucks mobile app to search for locations and if your airport location shows up you’re in luck. This allows you to “cut the line” legally and get your order without the long wait.
- ONE MORE THING! Starbucks Reward Members can play a new game called “Prize and Delight” starting March 7th for a chance to win one of over two-million prizes. More info on the contest is can be found at com.
Source: Elite Daily