Guilty Eats has compiled a list of what they think are the top 15 candies for Halloween 2021. Since Halloween candy isn’t just for kids…you might also be interested in the list – here it is!
- Nerds Ropes– a combination of gummy and crunchy texture that’s a popular choice.
- King-Size Chocolate Bars– most Trick-or-Treaters know that getting a full size chocolate bar is pretty rare and the houses that give these out are always the most popular.
- Carmel Apple Lollipops– the flavor of a real caramel apple in an edible form.
- Anything Sour– Sour Patch Kids come to mind first, but sour candies always are a Halloween favorite.
- Cookies & Cream Mini Hershey’s Bars– they come in minis or fang-shaped but always tasty.
- Milk Duds– sticky, chocolate-covered caramel candy that’s a classic.
- Junior Mints – another classic that is basically a candy version of dark chocolate mint ice cream.
- Laffy Taffy– another long-time favorite, with the banana flavor especially well-liked.
- Pay Day– hard to beat the flavor of real peanuts and caramel in one item.
- Hot Tamales– chewy hot cinnamon flavored candies that are always high on any trick-or-treater’s list.
- Mike & Ike’s– fruit-flavored versions of Hot Tamales if you prefer this taste.
- Twizzlers– licorice candy which people either really love or don’t like but still popular.
- 100 Grand Bar– a chocolate bar with crispy rice cereal bits and caramel and a good find in your Halloween bag.
- Butterfinger– still popular after decades with the peanut butter and chocolate combination.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups– Guilty Eats has these as #15, but these classics seem to please just about all Halloween fans.
Their two honorable mentions?WhoppersandCandy Corn, so you can argue about that amongst yourselves.