A lot of us have been stuck in the house with our significant others for months, and that could be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on who you ask. For some, more time at home with their loved one has led to some extra time in the bedroom, and for others not so much and now people are sharing.
A new thread on the anonymous Whisper app has folks revealing how quarantine has affected their sex life, and it certainly is eye opening.
- “The amount of bedroom fun with my wife during the pandemic has easily been five-times the amount pre-pandemic. I don’t want to go back.”
- “My relationship is amazing. She is amazing. Our swinging has ground to a halt due to COVID but that’s cool.”
- “Well, I’ve now realized I’m really not happy with my husband and I’m possibly bi. Took a pandemic to realize both things.”
- “I’m married. I had zero sex life before COVID and now, during.”
- “My new gf moved in with me just at the start of COVID. I couldn’t have asked for more. Best choice ever. The sex is incredible.”
- “Shelter at home has improved our sex life and our marriage ten fold. Sex improved, communication improved, we laugh more than ever and we’re better at finding cheap date night ideas at home.”
- “My boyfriend is living in Europe and I am in Canada. I haven’t seen him in eight months. This pandemic is killing my sex life.”
- “My sex life improved because I got a f**k buddy. I’m married. My wife has no idea.”
- “I spent so much time with my gf I no longer want to have sex with her.”
- “My relationship is on its last legs to be honest. Don’t even think I love her anymore. Shelter in place made me realize how little we have in common.”