Most of us will be doing most of our holiday shopping online this year, but there’s one place you’re probably still shopping in person where’d be surprised you can find presents - Trader Joe’s. If you love TJ’s for their cult-worthy food finds, why not make it a gift shop too? They’re stocked with affordable items you can add to your cart while loading up on cheap wine and snacks.
- Pumpkin Body Butter- With pretty packaging and a delicious scent, you may want to grab an extra one for yourself while you’re gift shopping.
- Coffee Peanut Butter Cup Porter- The beer drinker on your list would love to unwrap this unique brew.
- The Spice Market- For the foodies, this “set of curated seasoning blends” includes some TJ’s favorites: Everything But the Bagel Seasoning, Spicy Italian-Style Sprinkle, Cocoa Cinnamon Sugar, Everything But the Elote and Chile Lime Seasoning.
- Gingerbread Cream Liqueur- It’s part gingerbread-spiced cream, part vodka, and this boozy blend will make Christmas cocktail hour a lot more festive.
- Honeycrisp Apple-Scented Candle- These come in cute little tins and fill the room with the aroma of apples. Who wouldn’t want one?
- Pumpkin Spice Biocellulose Face Mask- Give the gift of self-care with these skincare masks made with clover leaf, orange peel and ginger.
- Candy Cane Chocolate-Covered Almonds- The nuts are roasted, dipped in chocolate and then “enrobed” in white chocolate and candy cane bits for a tasty seasonal treat.
- Mediterranean Olive Oil Set- This trio includes three varieties of extra virgin olive oil: Italian, Greek and Spanish. Add some fresh bread and you’ve got a tasty gift for the food lover on your list.