The only thing better than picking up your favorite Trader Joe’s items is finding new products to love. The grocery store chain keeps us on our toes with newbies and right now, we’re ready for some new stuff to snack on. These are a few of the latest additions we want to get our hands on during our next Trader Joe’s run.
- Kung Pao Chicken Mochi Balls- These crispy golf ball-sized bites are filled with chicken and veggies.
- Truffle Ketchup- TJ’s has truffle butter and truffle crackers, and now they have black summer truffle tomato ketchup to upgrade your fries.
- Cauliflower Thins- Fans of cauliflower pizza crust, you’ll want to try these sandwich thins.
- Coconut Crispy Rolls- Light and crispy wafer cookies rolled up into a sweet snack.
- Ketchup Flavored Spud Crunchies- These seasoned potato snacks are light and have the tangy flavor of ketchup built in.
- Jicama Wraps- Taco lovers who are watching their carbs may want to pick up this alternative that has only three grams of carbs and 15 calories in two wraps.
- These Sprinkles Walk Into a Sandwich Cookie- Butter cookies filled with buttercream frosting and sprinkles? Yes, please!
- Sparkling Strawberry Juice- It’s sweet enough to satisfy your sweet tooth but has no added sugars.
- Springle Jangle- This sweet and salty mix includes candy gems, yogurt pretzels, butter toffee peanuts, mini peanut butter cups, and joe-joe bark.
- Garlic and Onion Pistachios- Your breath may not smell so fresh, but these nuts are worth it.
- Synergistically Seasoned Popcorn- Can’t decide if you’re in the mood for a snack that’s tangy, salty, smoky, spicy, or slightly sweet? This popcorn has all those flavors covered.