Travis Rawlings from Zinqué joined us this morning for Barguments, Zinqué a Paris meets Southern California bistro, café and wine bar, expanded from the coast to the desert and opened its first Arizona location at the new luxury wing of shopping and dining destination, Scottsdale Fashion Square.
● Zinqué is an iconic locale with locations throughout Southern California such as Venice Beach, West Hollywood, Newport Beach, Downtown Los Angeles, and the Little Italy neighborhood of Downtown San Diego. Zinqué Scottsdale is the first location outside of California.
● Founded in 2012 by Emmanuel Dossetti, a native of Marseille, France, Zinqué was born out of a collective desire to create a simple yet delicious menu with the top-of-the-line ingredients in an effortlessly stylish space mimicking the Euro escapes found in the South of France, Italy and Spain where guests can start with a cup of coffee and end with a glass of rosé.
● The restaurant is open daily for breakfast, brunch, lunch, happy hour, dinner and late-night cocktails. Hours are 7 a.m. to 12 a.m. from Sunday through Thursday and 7 a.m. to 2 a.m. on Friday and Saturday.
● Fresh and well-sourced products are the heart of Zinqué’s eclectic menu with bread imported from the famous Poilâne Bakery in Paris and craft coffee from La Colombe, the world-renowned coffee roasters.
● The menu extends from fresh morning pastries like croissants for breakfast to salads, sandwiches, and wholesome bowls for lunch, and steak frites, charcuterie and cheese plates, flatbreads, and larger plates such as grilled prawns and grilled whole branzino for dinner.
● With an emphasis on organic and sustainable wines, the comprehensive wine list is thoughtfully selected and focuses on independent producers from around the world including French, Spanish, Italian, and Napa Valley wineries.
● Zinqué is located at the new luxury wing of Scottsdale Fashion Square at: 4712 N. Goldwater Boulevard, Suite 110 in Scottsdale
Kiwi en Carthusia
Green Chartreuse is the base spirit, balanced by kiwi and lime, with muddled mint to accentuate the herb and minerality flavor notes of the chartreuse. A refreshing high ABV cocktail to enjoy in the summer to influence good times and questionable decisions, seeing as Green Chartreuse is 110 proof.
With butterfly pea infused Aviation American Gin, this cocktail has an exciting visual presentation. The complex and lasting flavor profile comes from the balancing of bergamot liqueur and elderflower creating a dry refreshing cocktail with hints of dried citrus peel, white flowers brought out in the gin and intensified by the elderflower. With no added sugar on this cocktail, it's a true winner for those looking for lower calories.
If you missed the fun on the air, you can listen below!