Someone pinch me right now! Wait don't cause that hurts BUT there is a job opening that is literally my dream job - chocolate taste tester - according to Bustle!
Cadbury who makes chocolate especially for Easter time is hiring taste testers. Along with Cadbury, Oreo and other similar companies are hiring taste testers to make sure their products are up to par!
"Chocolate tasters will work part-time for around eight hours a week, earning £10.75 an hour, according to Business Insider. That works out to about $14.32, for those of you who don't have your calculators handy. Almost fifteen bucks an hour to taste chocolate."
Imagine getting paid to eat chocolate - or getting paid to eat the amount of chocolate you already do!
Here is what you will be doing per their website:
- Be able to taste chocolate products and give objective and honest feedback
- Work within a team of panelists to share opinions and collaborate to reach an agreement on taste
- Use a clearly defined vocabulary to describe products and aid in the discrimination between products
- Be consistent in the results given
- Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; raise questions and concerns when faced with an ethical or compliance issue; apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct
So now where to I sign up?! You can HERE!