After the turkey is demolished and you’re finally coming out of the Thanksgiving food coma, it’s time for Black Friday (November 23rd). Even if you’re not a shopper willing to brave the long lines for deals and steals, there are all kinds of restaurant bargains and free food offers you don’t want to miss out on. So save those leftovers and check out these restaurant discounts for Black Friday.
- Applebee’s - Take a break from all that shopping and quench your thirst with a 10-ounce “Dilly-Dilly” Bud Light draft beer for just $2.
- Firehouse Subs - Have to work on Friday? Feed the whole office and save because Firehouse Subs is offering $10 off catering orders of $100 or more through November 26th.
- Jack in the Box - The burger chain is having a buy-one-get-one-free Ribeye Burger deal beginning Black Friday and running through Sunday, November 25th. To get in on the offer, join the mailing list on their website.
- Nekter Juice Bar - Need a little health boost after your turkey feast? Come in for their BOGO Superfood Smoothie/Fry Juice sale. Just download the Nekter mobile app and come in Friday between opening hours and 11 a.m. to get in on the deal.
- Quiznos - Members of their Toasty Points rewards club can save 20% on Black Friday with a coupon on Quiznos’ mobile app.