- ZuZu Inside the retro-chic Hotel Valley Ho in Old Town Scottsdale is where mid-century cool meets contemporary sleek. Savor inspired cocktails and inventive seasonal fare handcrafted by Executive Chef Russell LaCasce until midnight or later daily.
- Today, Mixologist and ZuZu Manager PJ Baron will be shaking up a tropical libation called the “Second Star to the Right” with Captain Morgan black spiced rum, Ron Zacapa 23, Patron Lime Citronge, Ty Ku coconut sake, guava nectar, pear-lemon marmalade, passion fruit puree, grains of paradise, orange + pineapple juice.
- For a creative twist on a traditional Moscow Mule, imbibe the Chimayo Mule with Frankly Apple Vodka, Ancho Reyes, green chili apple reduction for a hint of spice and ginger beer. The perfect sweet yet spicy concoction going into the holiday season.
- ZuZu recently released a new fall menu that features an assortment of classic dishes with a bold flavorful twist like the Braised Beef Short Rib, Burrata and Citrus and Troubled German Chocolate Cake.
- ZuZu at Hotel Valley Ho is located at 6850 E. Main St., Scottsdale and can be reached at (480) 421-7997. www.hotelvalleyho.com/zuzu
Content Goes Here