A new British poll, which could easily translate here, finds:
Many folks admit how they do things may be changed forever due to the past year.
- For example, 80% of people say they don’t plan to share items with other people anymore.
- 73% believe they will now always maintain a social distance from people they don’t know.
- 25% don’t know if they can deal with being surrounded by people in a busy bar ever again
- 19% of people won’t stand close to people while chatting.
- 20% don’t plan to shake someone’s hand again.
- 40% say they will be comfortable refusing a hug from someone.
So when do people think things will go back to “normal?”
- Well, the average person doesn’t expect life to return to normal for 12 months after lockdowns are lifted and vaccines are given to all adults.