Coffee, exercise and meditation now beat catching up on the news when it comes to the perfect morning ritual, according to a new study.
65% of people wish they had more control of their mornings and 77% say their mornings are busy
Perhaps unsurprisingly, 74% agree that having more time in the morning would be a true luxury.
THINGS AMERICANS DEEM ESSENTIAL TO START A DAY OFF PERFECTLY
1. Coffee (52 percent)
2. Tasty breakfast (41 percent)
3. Exercise (40 percent)
4. Meditation (36 percent)
5. Watch the news (33 percent)
6. Read the news (31 percent)
7. Listen to a podcast (27 percent)
8. Have a juice (26 percent)
9. Yoga (24 percent)