This is genius.
When ordering an Uber you never know what kind of driver you’re going to get, and it seems one driver in Fairbanks, Alaska is out to give his customers a unique experience, giving them options on what kind of ride they may want.
A Reddit user who goes by “That1Girrl” recently shared a picture of the “ride menu” one driver offered to his passengers, giving them several options for what type of ride they were interested in.Options include:
- "The Road Rage Ride,"which allowed him to complain about other cars on the road.
- “The Life Lessons Ride,”in which the driver provided his rider with pieces of advice.
- “The Analyst Ride,”where the driver offers a “sympathetic ear” to help them with their problems.
- “The Restaurant Ride,”where he offers suggestions and recommendations on where to go to eat.
- “The Simon and Garfunkel Ride,”– this offers “Sounds of Silence” meaning, a no-talking ride.
Other rides include“The Informative Ride,”offering all he knows about Alaska, the “ME Ride,” where he talks about himself and“The Political Ride,”although he notes, "I can't change your mind and you can't change mine."
The driver was actually Vietnam Veteran Jeffrey, with the poster noting that his car was spotless and adding, "It was clear he took his job seriously and wanted everyone to have a pleasant ride.”
The post has since gone viral receiving 118,000 up votes on Reddit, as well as plenty of comments, with many sharing their ride preference. But seriously, doesn’t the “Simon and Garfunkel Ride” win every time?