If you are one of those people who cannot sleep at night there is a new phone service that plays you soft sounds that will help you sleep. It was started by the Mattress company Casper.
Callers have the option to:
- Hear sounds of the ocean
- Hear wind chimes blowing in the wind
- Travel back in time to the 1990s
- Undergo Hypnosis
- Hear a motivational speech.
- Hear a grandma that misses you.
- Learn the history of the cocktail wiener.
- Hear Jaleel White, who played Steve Urkle on "Family Matters" sing you a lullaby.
- Merge into a conference call with the marketing team who came up with this idea.
Source: USA Today