Arizona food banks have been flooded with calls for families in need and volunteers opportunities.
As social distancing takes effect... unfortunately valley food banks have also experienced a significant drop in volunteers, which are critical to its operation.
During the COVID-19 situation... hours and operations may differ from what is posted. Please call in advance to ensure availability of supplies and current procedures for picking up a food box.
Are You Supporting The Valley?
- How is your community or neighborhood helping others? Share your community’s story through the link below or on social media using #AZTogether.
- Share Your Story Here
Request Volunteer Support
- Is your organization providing support to Arizonans amidst the COVID-19 outbreak?
- We're here to help support your effort. Complete the form linked below and we will connect you with individuals ready to help.
- Request Volunteer Support
Support the AZ Coronavirus Relief Fund
- The AZ Coronavirus Relief Fund will provide financial support to organizations working to mitigate the impacts of COVID-19 in Arizona. Initially, the fund will focus on the following immediate needs:
- Funding of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for frontline medical personnel.
- Non-profit organizations that support the most vulnerable Arizonans through food banks, homeless shelters, domestic violence facilities, and other services.
- Efforts to provide low-income students with technology enabling them to transition to online learning.