A new survey finds:
- 60% of Americans say that over the past few months they’ve fallen off their health and wellness routines.
- Three quarters of those polled wish they had a better wellness routine.
- Many see the fall as a time to set new goals for their health.
- The top three areas most want to focus on include:
- Physical fitness
- Sleep habits
- Healthy diets
So, what has been getting in the way of Americans sticking to a health routine?
- 33% have been seeking unhealthy food for comfort.
- 31% admit to stress eating.
- 30% chalk it up to having too many yummy foods and snacks in the house.
- 30% doesn’t think it matters because no one will see them.
- 27% are having a tough time keeping a routine at home.
- And it’s not just physical health with 25% saying their mental health has been impacted.