I'm not sure about you but I am beyond guilty of this! According to Fox 10, there is a new study out that says that dog owners take more pictures of their pets than their significant others. I mean, how can you not take a bunch of pictures of a cute, adorable pet that doesn't talk back?! Hahahaha! Sorry, that was too easy!
The study comes from Rover.com which is a way for dog owners to find local pet services. Rover "found that 65 percent of dog owners admitted to snapping more photos of their dog than their significant other." That again is not surprising.
But I will also tell you, based on Rover's findings, dog owners are consumed by their dogs!
- 54 percent of dog owners would consider ending a relationship if their dog didn't like their partner
- 24 percent of pet parents make up songs to sing to their dogs
- One in four pet parents have brought their pet on a date
- 47 percent of those with a significant other find it harder to leave their dog for a week than their human partner
- 56 percent of dog people say hello their dog first when they come home before greeting the rest of the family
Do you fit into any of these categories? I am know I am not alone here!