Do you feel uncomfortable eating in front of someone? Especially on that first date? Then don't order spaghetti! You know what a slurpy mess that can be! What about sharing? Or, as I call it, grazing? Because there's scientific data that says that people who share food on a first date are more likely to go out on a second date. That’s the conclusion of a study by University of Leeds psychologists. They found that nearly all of those who tasted each other’s dishes while dining out wanted to get together with that person again. There are limits, however, based on unscientific research by a writer for The Guardian:
- Never order spaghetti on a first date.
- Plan conversational topics in advance.
- Eat garlic only if your companion does, too.
- Be nice to the wait staff.
Oh yeah! Remember this?
It's our 2019 iHeartRadio Music Festival Contest!
· 99.9 KEZ presents the biggest music event of the year at our iHeartRadio Music Festival!
· The entire world of music heads to Vegas to watch the biggest artists from every genre share one stage for two nights!
· With performances and collaborations never seen before and will never been seen again!
· September 20th and 21st at T-Mobile Arena
· With performances by:
Alicia Keys, Cage the Elephant, Camila Cabello, Chance the Rapper, Def Leppard, French Montana, Halsey, Heart, H.E.R., Hootie and the Blowfish, Marshmello, Miley Cyrus, Mumford & Sons, Steve Aoki with Special Guests Darren Chris and Monsta X, Tim McGraw, Zac Brown Band and more to be announced!
While the world is listening on iHeartRadio, YOU could be there…6 chances EVERY WEEKDAY for you to win your trip for two plus $1,000 spending money!
Playing at 6:10am, 8:10am, 10:10am, 12:10pm, 2:10pm & 4:10pm weekdays!