The D-backs and Levy Restaurants have added new food items to the dining experience at Chase Field in 2019, including:
- Chicken and Donuts: Crispy Tyson popcorn chicken mixed with donut holes and covered in powdered sugar served with a side of maple syrup. Available for $11 at Gonzo’s Grill.
- 505 Fry Bread Taco: Native fry bread shell topped with ranch beans, carnitas, 505 Southwestern green chile sauce, Cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato and sour cream. Available for $14 at Taste of Chase.
- Camelback Burger (Vegan): A freshly grilled plant-based burger topped with brown sugar-truffle ketchup, jalapeño relish, avocado, lettuce, herb mustard, cucumber and crispy onion flakes on a vegan bun. Available for $14 at Paradise Valley Burger Co.
- Strawberry Cheesecake Shake: Danzeisen strawberry milk, soft serve, strawberries, graham cracker crumbs, New York cheesecake, whipped cream, chocolate and a graham cracker rim. Available for $10 at Sizzle & Cheese and Taste of Chase.
- Big Jalapeño Popper Dog:Traditional foot-long hot dog topped with roasted jalapeño cream cheese, bacon, fried jalapeños and onions. Available for $15 at Big Dawgs.
Chase Field Sr. Executive Chef Stephen Tilder collaborated with Sports Illustrated’s Charlotte Wilder to create three unique 18-inch hot dogs that will be available for limited time throughout the season, including:
- All Day Breakfast Dog:An 18-inch Schreiner’s hot dog topped with hash browns, country gravy, Cheddar cheese, bacon, fried eggs, Tapatío hot sauce and green onion. Available for $30 in April and May only at Big Dawgs.
- Reuben Some Dirt On It Dog:, An 18-inch Schreiner’s hot dog placed in a rye hot dog bun topped with Reuben mac and cheese, fried pickles, secret sauce and green onion. Available for $30 in June and July only at Big Dawgs.
- S.I. Cover Dog:An 18-inch Schreiner’s bratwurst placed in an onion hot dog bun topped with Jalapeño-Granny Smith apple coleslaw, fried mac and cheese, barbecue aioli, house-cured beer pickles and green onion. Available for $30 in August and September only at Big Dawgs.
Other new food items include:
- Cheesy BLT: Bacon, longhorn-Colby and tomato on a sourdough bread. Available for $11 at Sizzle & Cheese.
- American Cheese and Fries: Triple American cheese slices, with crisp fries on a sourdough bread. Available for $11 at Sizzle & Cheese.
- Hatch Valley Cheesesteak:Philly ribeye, 505 Southwestern green chile sauce, cheese sauce and crispy battered onions on a potato roll. Available for $12 at Taste of Chase.
- Mediterranean Vegan Wrap: Spinach tortilla filled with mock chicken, hummus, cucumber and olive tapenade. Available for $12 at Taste of Chase and Burger Burger.
See Paul McCartney in Phoenix and New Orleans!!
- 99.9 KEZ has your LAST CHANCE to experience Paul McCartney at his SOLD OUT show at Talking Stick Resort Area…AND in New Orleans!
- Every workday, we’ll award a pair of tickets to the SOLD OUT show here…and, on Friday one lucky winner will be upgraded to see Paul McCartney there…in New Orleans!
- Listen every hour during your workday from 8am to 5pm at 25 after to text and win!
- Paul McCartney here…and there…listen to win a flyaway to New Orleans to see Paul McCartney!