The highest-paid person on YouTube is a seven-year-old toy reviewer whose videos show him opening toy boxes and playing with the toys. Forbes had Ryan of the Ryan ToysReview channel at the top of its list out Monday (December 3rd), estimating that Ryan earned a whopping $22 million from June 1, 2017, to June 1, 2018. Ryan's parents launched Ryan ToysReview in March 2015, and he now has 17.3 million subscribers and nearly 26 billion views. In addition to his YouTube fame, Ryan is now also the creative director of his own toy and clothing line, Ryan's World, which is sold at Walmart, and his YouTube content will soon be distributed through Hulu and Amazon. See what Ryan likes!
"Forbes" magazine released their annual list of the highest-paid YouTube stars . . . and at the top is a seven-year-old kid who made $22 million this year reviewing toys..
Here's the full top ten list . . .
2. Jake Paul. He's Logan Paul's brother and his hijinks brought in $21.5 million.
3. Dude Perfect. $20 million. Five guys who do "feats of dexterity" and trick shots.
4. DanTDM. $18.5 million. He's a British gamer who specializes in Minecraft.
6. Markiplier. Gamer from Hawaii who earned $17.5 million.
7. Vanoss Gaming. $17 million. A Canadian gamer named Evan Fong.
8. Jacksepticeye. A gamer from Ireland who swears a lot, and made $16 million.
9. PewDiePie. $15.5 million.
Win your Billy Joel tickets BEFORE they go on sale this Friday (for general public, also an American Express pre-sale 12-3). Listen while you work at 8am, 10am, 2pm and 4pm. You'll be asked to call in and win instantly! Number to call is 602-260-0999. See Billy Joel's first show at Chase Field on March 9th, 2019 with 99.9 KEZ!