While some people are probably not ready to think about holiday shopping, a lot of folks are, and one sure sign that the holiday season is upon us comes courtesy of Oprah Winfrey.
The superstar just came out with her 2022 Oprah’s Favorite Things List, with 104 gifts making it on the list this year (down from 110 last year), with items specifically showcasing small businesses.
“This year, we’re celebrating small businesses – think family-run, local makers, BIPOC- and woman-founded, and more," Oprah shares. "So no matter who you’re shopping for – friends, spouse, favorite teacher, a new grandbaby – we’ve got something that will let them know how much they matter!"
As usual, the list includes several affordable items, with prices ranging from just under $20 to $1,000. Some of the items on Oprah’s Favorite Things List include (click here for the complete list):
- Maya J Jewelry Bracelet Hair Ties ($18)
- De’Longhi Magnifica Evo Fully Automatic Espresso Machine ($900)
- EMU Australia Stinger Micro Teddy Boots ($150)
- Roverlund Out-of-Office Pet Carrier ($149)
- Oprah’s “The Life You Want” Love and Happiness Journal ($30)
- “The Life You Want” Daily Inspiration Cards! ($50)
- Alpine Cashmere Striped 80-Inch x 25-Inch Travel Wrap ($199)
- COSTA BRAZIL Sal de Banho (bath salts) ($125)
- Warmies Heatable Stuffed Animals ($20)
- VoChill Stemless Wine Chiller ($45)
- Sophistiplate Acacia Wood Féte Set Charcuterie Tray ($88)
- Musee Words of Encouragement Soap Set ($45)
- Pink Picasso Paint by Numbers Kits ($28)
- Roq Innovation Headlightz LED Baseball Cap ($25)
- Judy The Emergency Pack Bundle ($190)
- Boarderie Arte Cheese & Charcuterie Board ($239)
Source: Oprah Daily