These days it isn’t uncommon to hear the same phrases over and over again, and it often gets pretty annoying. Now, some common phrases and words are more tolerable than others, and now folks are sharing ones they’d be happy to never hear again.
It all started when someone on Reddit posed the question, “What phrase do you wish people would stop using?,” and folks where happy to vent.
- "In these unprecedented times"
- “I'm a teacher. The next admin that calls us "rockstars" or "superheroes" is getting punched in the face.”
- “Smash that like button!”
- "Are we having fun yet?" No I'm at work and I work retail. Its not fun, its never fun and it will never be fun.”
- "We see you. We hear you." In other words, "We're not actually going to do anything about this, but we want to sound like we care!"
- “When people use “if you can’t handle me at my worst, you don’t deserve me at my best” as an excuse to be sh*tty people.”
- "My OCD is acting up haha" when they don't have OCD and just want something a specific way.”
- “My toxic trait. Most of the time what they list isn't actually toxic. It's the equivalent of saying my favorite dog is a parrot.”
- “I could care less. Its I COULDN'T care less!”
- “Sorry, but not sorry.”
- “Tell me you’re _______ without telling me you’re _____”
- “Do what you love and the money will follow.’ Nah stfu. I love sleeping all day so how tf the money gonna come to me?”
- “ALL THE FEELS”
- “Just circling back” “Nice to e-meet you!” “Let’s take this offline” “Just putting this on your radar” “Let’s think outside the box”