It’s officially fall, and now that the weather is getting cooler in some areas, that Pumpkin Spice Latte will be the perfect drink to warm you up for the season. Of course, over the years, plenty of other products have jumped on the pumpkin spice bandwagon, and while some are welcome additions, others are just plain wrong.
The more bizarre Pumpkin Spice products that may have you doing a double take at the store include:
- Pumpkin Spice Dog Treats – Apparently Milk-Bone thinks your dog has a PSL addiction too because they are now selling “pumpkin & spice flavored biscuits” at Target.
- Pumpkin Spice Goldfish – The makers of those delicious cheesy treats have teamed with Dunkin’ to introduce fish-shaped “pumpkin spice grahams.”
- Pumpkin Spice Ramen – Nissin has introduced a pumpkin spice flavored “Cup Noodles,” with the company noting, "There’s a fine line between genius and insanity ... Care to cross it with us?" Folks interested in trying it can get it at Walmart.
- Pumpkin Spice Protein Powder & Shakes – Here’s a way to bring fall into your workout, with twelve packs of protein shakes and tubs of protein powder all in pumpkin spice.
- Pumpkin Spice Gum – If you’re a huge pumpkin spice fan you can now enjoy the flavor in your mouth all day long thanks to Simply Gum’s pumpkin spice flavored chewing gum. The all-natural product is made with pumpkin, nutmeg, and clove.
- Pumpkin Spice Spam – Spam is something you either love or hate, and apparently someone thought it would be even more appealing (or gross) in pumpkin spice flavor. The flavor includes “a blend of seasonal spices including cinnamon, clove, allspice and nutmeg."
Source: USA Today