These days most of us can’t live without our mobile phone, and while there are a lot of great things we can do with our phones, there’s always room for improvement. And now a new survey reveals just what improvements folks would like to see in their so-called “dream" phones, and we think folks would love the improvemens.
A new UK survey, which could easily translate here, finds:
- 39% of people say they currently own their “dream” phone.
- Two-thirds of adults say they “couldn’t live” without their phone.
- The average person spends 55 minutes a week talking on their phone.
- But folks do have some thoughts on how phones can be made better. And while some are totally doable, others are a bit out there.
- Top things folks would add to their “dream” phone include:
- Tell you who’s calling – even if you don’t recognize the number
- An uncrackable screen
- Charge wirelessly from anywhere
- Allow you to get things, like food shopping, cheaper
- Automatically reject any phone contract price hikes
- Automatically sort through images to delete duplicates
- Gift leftover data to a charity of your choice
- Have a ‘drunk text’ filter – so you can’t send drunk texts
- Lock social media access if you’ve scrolled for too long
- Let you FaceTime someone famous