- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- Step 1
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a shallow baking dish.
- Step 2
- Season chicken breasts. Coat chicken on all sides with mayonnaise, and roll in bread crumbs until coated. Place coated breasts into the prepared pan.
- Step 3
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle and the juices run clear.
Read more about this recipe HERE!!!