You can’t have a proper Thanksgiving meal without the stuffing andThe Daily Mealis helping out with a huge variety of recipes for this dish. Even though at its core, stuffing is just a mixture of bread, vegetables, herbs, butter and stock, these recipes help make the ordinary very unordinary.
- Potato Stuffing Balls-this recipeincludes mashed potatoes, stuffing, pancetta, olive oil and salt and pepper
- Stuffed Mini Pumpkins– a combination of stuffing, mushrooms and brussel sprouts spooned into mini pumpkins with the recipehere
- Gluten-Free Cranberry Apple Stuffing– cranberries, and sliced apples are featured inthis recipe
- Apple Pecan Stuffing Muffins– apple pecan stuffing is baked into a muffin forindividual servings
- Gluten-Free Stuffing– made with gluten-free bread, a variety of pantry seasonings and chicken broth for those who can’t have bread.Here's the recipe
- Vegan Gluten-Free Stuffing with Mushrooms and Pears– ideal if you are unsure of your guests’ dietary needsmade with this recipe
- Crusty Bread, Bacon and Pineapple Stuffing– incorporates unusual flavors of sweet and tart-here's how to prepare it
- Gluten-Free Rice Stuffing With Cranberries and Pecans– uses long-grain rice instead of bread and incorporates somegut-healthy foods with this recipe
- Classic Herb Stuffing-this recipekeeps things simple but sacrifices none of the flavor—just the basics with this one
- Oyster Stuffing–popular in New England combining oysters, french bread, bacon and seasoning andhere's how to prepare it
There are some additional varieties onthis linkjust in case none of these will do the trick—get creative this Thanksgiving!
Source:The Daily Meal