We're about two weeks away from one of the most joyous, and drunk-filled days of the year, St. Patrick’s Day. Whether Irish or not, plenty of people love to pack the bars to celebrate, and there are definitely some cities that go all out for the occasion.
- WalletHub has just come out with their list of the Best Cities for St. Patrick’s Day Celebrations.
- They judged 200 of the largest U.S. cities across 17 factors, including Irish pubs and restaurants per capita, weather forecasts, parades and parties, average price of a beer and more.
- Not surprisingly, Chicago, which actually dyes their river green for the holiday, tops the list again this year, scoring a 74.34 out of 100.
- It comes in second for St. Patrick’s Day traditions, which is where it gets its most points, since it’s 35thfor cost, and 57thfor safety and accessibility.
- Topping the list for St. Patrick’s Day traditions is another typically Irish city, Boston.
Top Ten Cities For St. Patrick’s Day Celebrations
- Chicago, IL
- Boston, MA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Tampa, FL
- Naperville, IL
- New York, NY
- Buffalo, NY
- Cleveland, OH
- Cedar Rapids, IA
Click hereto find out where your city falls on the list.