If there’s one made-up food holiday we can get behind, it’s National Coffee Day. This year the day devoted to all things coffee falls on Sunday, September 29th and lots of restaurants and stores across the country are celebrating with deals and freebies. Coffee lovers, these are some of the best offers for National Coffee Day.
- 7-Eleven -The convenience store chain is giving us 24-hours of coffee discounts by charging just $1 for any size coffee from 12:01 a.m. Sunday to 11:59 p.m. local time. The offer is good for current7Rewards loyalty programmembers or new ones who sign up.
- Caribou Coffee -Visit a participating location on Sunday to get a medium coffee for $1, a medium Cold Press Black for $2 or a Nitro Black coffee for $3. And the best part? You don’t need a coupon or app to get the deal.
- Cumberland Farms -Customers who text FREECOFFEE to 64827 will get a coupon good for a free hot or iced coffee in any size.
- Dunkin'- They’re celebrating with a special BOGO offer. Just buy a regular hot coffee on Sunday and you’ll score another hot coffee (same size or smaller) for free.
- Keurig -This deal is a little trickier to cash in on, but it’s a good one. Anyone named Joe - or any variation of the name, like Josephine, Joanne, etc. - who was born on September 29th can enter Keurig'sAverage Joe Sweepstakesto be entered to win a Keurig K-Duo and a year’s supply of K-Cups as a National Coffee Day birthday present.
- Krispy Kreme- We love this deal because they’re not just giving customers who come in a free cup of coffee, but a free Original Glazed Doughnut to go with it! Krispy Kreme also has a limited-editionCoffee Kreme-filled doughnutand you don’t even need to download an app to get the freebies.
- Silk -If you drink plant-based milk in your coffee, you know some chains charge extra for it. But Silk iscovering the costof any coffee drink made with plant-based milk (up to $5) for National Coffee Day. Just send Silk a PayPal request (email@example.com)and they’ll take care of the rest. The offer is good for one per person and they’ll pay out up to $5,000 total, so you may want to hit your coffee shop early to get in on this one.