We love Trader Joe’s for all their tried and true products we know and love, but it’s always fun to fill your cart with a few of their new and seasonal items, too. When you make your next TJ’s run, check out these snacks, sauces, and condiments.
- Honey Pale Ale Mustard- There’s always room in the fridge for another mustard and this one “gives off giant-soft-pretzel-at-a-baseball-game vibes.” $2 for seven-ounces.
- Spiced Chai Concentrate- Save on your Starbucks habit and DIY the iced chai latte of your dreams. $2.50 for 16-ounces.
- Creamy Pink Primavera Pasta Sauce- This tangy sauce is made with beet, carrot, ginger, onion, cauliflower purée and heavy cream and it makes a pretty pink topper for your gnocchi. $4 for 16-ounces.
- TJ’s Ghost Chile BBQ Sauce- If you’re a “heat seeker,” you’ll love this stuff. The cashier even warned about the heat level, so you know it’s super spicy. $3 for 19-ounces.
- Dark Chocolate Covered Mini Pretzels- For the salty-sweet fans out there. $3.50 for 12-ounces.
- Green Tea Mochi- If you love green tea or it’s “stronger sister, matcha,” head to the freezer aisle and pick up these green tea ice cream treats encased in sweet rice dough. $4.50 for six.
- Cold Pressed Organic Green Juice- Drink your greens with this healthy beverage that only has four-grams of sugar per serving. $6 for 32-ounces.