- Ben & Jerry’s held a vote to ask fans which limited batch flavor should return to store shelves
- Bob Marley’s One Love won the vote
- It features a banana ice cream, with caramel and graham cracker swirls, and chocolatey peace signs
As we previously told you, Ben & Jerry’s was holding a vote to bring a beloved limited batch flavor back for an encore, asking fans to vote between six flavors. Well, the winner has now been chosen.
The ice cream giant just announced that the limited batch flavor returning to store shelves will be Bob Marley’s One Love, a banana ice cream, with caramel and graham cracker swirls, and chocolatey peace signs. The vote was a close one, with One Love getting 27% of the vote to beat out its challengers, with the fan rankings as follows:
- One Love (27%)
- Peanut Butter Half Baked (20)
- Phish It's Ice…. Cream (19%)
- Chocolate Cherry Garcia (14%)
- Candy Bar Pie (14%)
- Nutty Caramel Swirl (6%)
One Love is now set to return to retailers nationwide, and will also be available at Ben & Jerry’s scoop shots. As a bonus, proceeds from each One Love pint sold will benefit Jamaica's One Love Youth Camp, a program run by The Bob Marley Foundation and Partners for Youth Empowerment.