- Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails
- This fall, Phil Clark, head bartender of Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails is helping shape the next generation of Valley bartenders by taking his bar staff under his wing for the launch of a brand-new menu complete with 25 cocktails fit for the season.
- Phil was recently named “Best Bartender of 2018” by Phoenix New Time. He joined Beth and Friends for some cocktails and fun!
- The fall menu is available now through Nov. 22 Check it out at BlueHoundKitchen.com
- Fellow Blue Hound bartender Jimmy Pederson whipped up two specialty cocktails for Beth,
Blackbeard Takes the Crown, with Del-Bac malt whiskey (from Tucson), Rhum Agrizole, VSOP, cassis, and brown sugar.
It's like a Jack & Coke, but Classy Jack Daniels rye, coca-cola syrup, nola coffee liqueur, and hibiscus