There are all kinds of food holidays we don’t really care about, but this is one that’s actually close to our hearts: this Saturday (September 29th) is National Coffee Day. And to celebrate the big day, many cafés and coffee shops are offering up discounts and free cups of Joe. These are some of the best deals.
- Barnes & Noble Cafés - Come in for your free cup of tall, freshly-brewed hot or iced coffee.
- Birch Coffee - This coffee chain is doing a pay what you please promo for their drip coffee.
- Bulletproof: In New York City, they’ll be serving cups of complimentary coffee at the intersection of Warren and Greenwich in Tribeca. And at their Los Angeles, Seattle, and Santa Monica locations, customers can get $1 coffee all day long.
- Caribou Coffee: Get a free coffee of the day when you buy any food item.
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf: Buy a food or bakery item at a participating location, get a free 16-ounce hot or iced brewed coffee
- Cumberland Farms: Swing in for a free hot or iced coffee in any size.
- Dunkin' Donuts - Buy any size hot coffee and get one free on National Coffee Day.
- Krispy Kreme - They’re giving away a free coffee, any size, on Saturday and Krispy Kreme Rewards members will also get a FREE doughnut to go with their coffee. Sweet!
- Sprinkles: Stop by the cupcake shop to get a free High Brew Coffee with the purchase of a cupcake.
(Check out the entire list of National Coffee Day freebies, discounts and deals here.)