Teen Films Dog After She Accidentally Ate An Edible
18-year-old Seth Mersing from Orange Grove, Texas took his dog, Rita, for a walk in the park when something unexpected happened. Rita accidentally ended up eating an edible that was lying on the ground in the park and had to be taken to the vet. The tests they ran were positive for marijuana but the doctor told the owner she would be okay.
Beth & Friends
Want to know more about Beth & Friends? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 99.9 KEZ!Read more
Call (602) 260-0999
Text 96893 Reply STOP to cancel. Standard text message and data rates apply.