Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and while that may be great for anyone in love, but those who aren't are likely feeling the pressure to not be alone, and will do whatever they can to make that happen.
A new Dating.com survey finds:
- 63% of users indicate feelings of loneliness during the month of February specifically
- 45% agree that they turn to online dating as an effective and quick fix to their anxiety or sadness.
- 87% of those surveyed said they have found someone online that they had a strong connection with
- Across the United States, overall online dating activity increases by 33% between February 1 and February 14.
- Internationally, overall online dating activity increased overall by more than 18% between February 1 and February 14.