According to a new poll…
- 82% of Americans say they daydream about vacations, with a third thinking about them often.
- In fact, Americans spend 200 hours a year daydreaming about vacation, or about 24 full working days.
Of course while being on vacation may be great, there is some stress that goes into planning a getaway. The poll finds
- 79% of people worry about getting the best deal for their vacation.
- 62% say finding the right flight is stressful.
- Because of all this stress, 73% of people say they’ve forgotten to book part of their trip, with 22% saying they forget to book a key trip component every time they go away.
So, what are the hardest parts about booking a trip? They include:
- Planning when to travel (50%)
- Finding the perfect place to stay (47%)
- Saving the money (44%)
- Coordinating schedules (43%)
- Finding things to do (42%)