#8 says it all!
Check out the study here
7 in 10 parents say they underestimated the impact their first child would have on their lives, and feel they made many compromises along the way.
Two-thirds feel life was easier before kids, 71% still feel that they’re happier now and feel more fulfilled in their lives since having children.
9 out of 10 said having a child was the best thing they’d done in their lives.
Here are the Top 10 Things Parents Miss Most About Their Pre-Children Days:
- Sleeping in on the weekends
- A clean and tidy house
- Watching television in complete peace
- Leaving the house at a moment’s notice, without having to worry about a babysitter
- Spending money guilt free
- Having a shower or bath without being disturbed
- Date nights
- Going to the toilet without being disturbed
- Vacations/holidays that didn’t hinge on school breaks/terms
- Getting a full night’s sleep