The Disneyland California Adventure Food & Wine Festival is happening and it's making us hungry! Now through April 23 to try some of these delicious bites at the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival! Trust us... every bite is tasty and you're gonna want more!
Here’s what to expect from this year's festival:
- Culinary Demonstrations: Head to the Backlot Stage in Hollywood Land to watch and learn from talented chefs as they share recipes and tips for preparing favorite dishes.
- Festival Marketplaces: Explore 14 different Festival Marketplaces for a varied and vibrant smorgasbord of small plates, specialty wines and craft beers. Each location’s menu is inspired by fresh, California-grown ingredients! Be sure to check out ourofficial Foodie Guideto see what pleases your palate.
- Signature Events: Sign up for this year’s must-attend signature events. There are quite a few experiences worth checking out, including the new. Dinner with Disney Chefs,Winemaker Receptions at Carthay Circle Restaurantand returning favorites likeSweet Sundays.
- Family Entertainment: Enjoy an entree of fun-filled entertainment! Check out lively performances of Jammin’ Chefs, who use pots, pans and percussion to wow the crowd. DuringJr. Chef, kids ages 3 to 11 get to whip up fantastic fun during this hands-on “cooking” experience that ends with a tasty surprise.
- Event Merchandise: Commemorate this year’s festival with exclusive event merchandise. There is plenty to please the palate of any Disney fan—from festive headwear and apparel, to kitchen accessories and souvenirs.