OMG: Family Finds Catheter In Their Ice Cream

All a family in Quebec wanted was to celebrate the brith of a new baby with some chocolate-pecan ice cream. What they got instead was a health scare. 

The family opened the sealed, store bought ice cream and dug in...until new grandfather Jean Francoeur spit out what appeared to be a small section of a urinary catheter. Jean's son Samuel, who welcomes the new baby with his wife, and Samuel's mother-in-law, Carol-Ann Christofferson, also enjoyed some dessert, but neither one had bitten into a foreign object. 

The three family members gave blood samples and received preventative treatment for HIV and hepatitis A, B and C. The blood tests won't come back for six months but in the meantime, Samuel and Carol-Anne must submit to testing every month and Jean - every week. 

A rep for the ice cream company that caused all this drama said what companies always say in times like these: they're investigating, but this is an isolated incident. 

Source: Fox News

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content