Disney World's new Pandora: World of Avatar opened over the weekend at the Animal Kingdom. The new land "celebrates the magic of nature" and has a unique menu to go with it. Here's some of the creative, futuristic food and drinks you can look forward to tasting here:
At Pongu Pongue:
- The Night Blossom: This is the Instagram worthy drink you'll see in everyone's hand at Pandora. It's the only nonalcoholic beverage they offer here and it's a blend of limeade, apple and desert pear flavors, layered and topped with passion fruit boba balls.
- Hawkes' Grog Ale: This is a regular golden ale, colored green to make it look cooler.
- Mo'ara Margarita: This twist on the classic strawberry margarita features Sauza Tequila, strawberry, blood orange and strawberry boba balls.
- Pongu Lumpia: The tasty treat they offer at Pongu Pongu is a spring roll filled with pineapple and cream cheese.
At the Satu'li Canteen:
- Steamed Vegetable Curry Pod: This vegetarian steamed bun comes with veggies like eggplant, cauliflower and sweet potato.
- Cheeseburger Steamed Pod: This steamed bun has all the classic burger ingredients, ground beef, ketchup, mustard, pickle and cheddar cheese - it's just more futuristic looking.
- The Chopped Wood-Grilled Chicken Bowl: Served with Crunch Vegetable Slaw
- The Chili-Spiced Crispy Fried Tofu Bowl: Another vegetarian option, this one comes with mixed veggies and the way the tofu is prepared makes it "feel indulgent."
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Mousse: This dessert looks like it's from another world and it's made of whipped blueberry cream cheese mousse, passionfruit curd, whipped cream and a sliver of white chocolate.
- Chocolate Cake: It's a more traditional desert with a Pandora twist. It's chocolate cake, a crunchy cookie outer later and banana cream.