Kraft's New 'Swear Like A Mother' Ad Is Hilarious

posted by Shelby Madson - 

For all moms who feel guilty for swearing in front of your kids, Kraft wants us to know it's ok. According to their research, 74% of moms admit to cursing in front of their children - which makes us wonder what the other 26% do. 

The food company just released a funny new ad for its Mac and Cheese, featuring Melissa Mohr, a mom herself and swearing expert - she literally wrote the book on it - she's the author of "Holy Sh*t: A Brief History of Swearing." In the ad, she teaches us how to "swear like a mother." 

The hilarious video is a great reminder that all moms are trying to do their best. "No parent is perfect, but sometimes you can do better," Mohr said. "That's why I'm here. Other times you can't and that's why there's Kraft Mac and Cheese." 

Source: POPSUGAR

title

Content Goes Here