OMG: Man's Phone Catches Fire In His Pocket

A Washington state man isn't being called a liar, but his pants were on fire last week. 

A Costco shopping in the town of Puyallup had to drop his pants when his cell phone caught fire in his pocket. Witnesses say they followed smoke Thursday to the hardware aisle where the man was frantically trying to strip off his pants. 

 

A store manager said the fire had died down by the time employees grabbed a fire extinguisher, but the man had gotten his pants off in time to avoid injury. The store gave him a new pair. 

It turns out the phone was an LG Smartphone. 

Source: KIRO

title

Content Goes Here