Posted April 4th, 2014 @ 6:37am
- Northbound Loop 101 (Agua Fria Freeway) closed between Interstate 10 and Camelback Road in Glendale area from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 p.m. Saturday (April 5) for traffic-management equipment work. DETOUR: Drivers can exit I-10 and use northbound 91st or 99th avenues to travel beyond the closure.
- Northbound Loop 101 on-ramps at McDowell, Thomas and Indian School roads in Glendale area closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 10 p.m. Sunday (April 6) for traffic-management equipment work. DETOUR: Please use other northbound on-ramps, including ramps at Camelback or Bethany Home roads.
- Westbound Loop 202 (Santan Freeway) closed between Elliot and Power roads in Mesa from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday (April 7) for paving work. DETOUR: Please consider alternate routes to avoid delays. Traffic can exit the freeway at Elliot Road and travel west to southbound Power Road to reconnect with westbound Loop 202.
- Northbound State Route 51 ramp to westbound Loop 101 (Pima Freeway) in north Phoenix narrowed to one lane from 4 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday (April 5) for paving work. DETOUR: Please use caution and be prepared to slow down and merge safely in work zone.
- Both Interstate 10 on-ramps at Seventh Street closed overnight from 10 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday (April 7) for APS utility work. Westbound Interstate 10 off-ramp at Seventh Street also closed overnight. Northbound Seventh Street closed at Roosevelt Street. DETOUR: Please use alternate routes, including Seventh Avenue, to exit or enter I-10.