Weekend Freeway Travel Advisory (Sept. 27-30): Loop
101 closed between Ray Road and Loop 202 in Chandler area, westbound I-10 closed Friday night for tunnel maintenance
- Loop 101 (Price Freeway) closed in both directions between Ray Road and
Loop 202 (Santan Freeway) from 11 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday (Sept.
30) for pedestrian bridge work. Southbound Loop 101 on-ramp at Warner Rd.
closed. DETOUR: Traffic will detour along freeway frontage roads.
Connections between Loop 101 and Loop 202 (Santan Freeway) can be made at the
Price Road/Loop 202 interchange.
- Interstate 10 westbound closed overnight between I-17 ‘Split’ near Sky Harbor Airport and Seventh Avenue from 9 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday (Sept. 28) for tunnel maintenance. DETOUR: Westbound I-10 traffic will detour
along northbound I-17 and can reconnect with I-10 at the ‘Stack’ interchange
north of Adams Street. Southbound State Route 51 ramp to westbound I-10 closed.
Westbound Loop 202 ramp to westbound I-10 will be open, but all traffic must
exit I-10 at Seventh Street.
- Southbound Loop 101 (Agua Fria Freeway) narrowed to one lane between Glendale Avenue and Bethany Home Road from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday (Sept. 28) for work zone barrier wall installation. Crews are starting work on project to add ramps at the Maryland Avenue overpass. Northbound Loop 101 will then
be narrowed to one lane between Bethany Home Road and Glendale Avenue from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday (Sept. 29). DETOUR: Please use caution and be
prepared to merge safely in work zone. Allow extra travel time. The Loop 101
HOV lanes near Maryland Avenue will be closed while the work to add the new
ramps is underway.
- Northbound Loop 303 closed between Waddell and Bell roads from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday (Sept. 30) for rubberized asphalt paving. Northbound Loop 303 on-ramp at Bell Road will be open. DETOUR: Consider Reems Road as
alternate northbound route in area.
- Southbound Loop 101 (Price Freeway) ramp to westbound US 60 closed overnight from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday (Sept. 30) for lighting repairs. Westbound US 60 off-ramp at McClintock Drive closed. DETOUR: Consider exiting
southbound Loop 101 to westbound Southern Avenue and using southbound
McClintock Drive to access US 60.
- Northbound State Route 51 ramp to westbound Loop 101 in north Phoenix closed from 9 p.m. Friday to 10 p.m. Saturday (Sept. 28) for pavement repairs.
Northbound SR 51 on-ramp at Union Hills Drive closed. DETOUR: Consider
exiting northbound State Route 51 at Union Hills Drive and using northbound
Cave Creek Road or Tatum Boulevard to access westbound Loop 101.