Science says your doing it wrong?! Here are 9 facts that you need to know to make the perfect tea iced or hot!
1. Water should be at boiling point when you pour it over the tea bag.
2. It might actually not be that bad to reboil water that’s already been boiled once.
3. Only boil the amount of water that you need for however many cups you’re making.
4. Warm your mug or pot first if you want your tea to stay hot longer.
5. Never put the milk in first.
6. If you really really want to you can put sugar in with the tea bag before you add water.
7. Brewing time should be somewhere between two and five minutes.
8. Don’t reuse tea bags, even if they’re really nice and expensive.